Saturday, January 16, 2010

Immigration FAQ (II)

by Immigrationfaq

When Reagan signed the amnesty, the congress passed the bill first or, they didn't do anything and?
Reagan just signed his own law by himself?

Hey please tell me what to do cause I am lost.?
Alright. here is the story. I was brought by my parents to the U.S. from Mexico when I was 2 years old. Then they left me with my grandparents later and they both simply disappear. I have never gone back to mexico and if i were to get deported I would have no where to...

I have a UK student visa and want to leave my place of study, do I have to leave UK or can I find a new school
The contract I signed (and paid !诿0 for) has been breached as we are being forced to work in poor conditions as part of the programme, I have asked to leave but have been told I will be reported...

Citizenship?
I'm a legal resident and I just found out my husband was married while we got married.is my marriage null now and therefore my immigration status of legal resident?? HELP!

Is there any point in changing to british nationality? Currently i am danish, living in england?
i am living in England since the past 2 years and 5 months, does it make any differece to what i am able to do in the UK with a Danish nationality or is it the same as it will be with Britsh?My age is 17.

Do immigrants do jobs that Americans don't want?
This is a big issue in the immigration debate, especially in regards to illegal immigrants in the U.S. Are they doing jobs that American citizens will not do, or will not perform for the pay and conditions offered? Are there droves of people willing to fill the jobs that the illegals are doing? If they...

I-130 child petitions expired?
Hello just wondering about this questions,i have kids in the philippines that i've petitions a couple of years ago,but did nothng to it,and now its already expired..what do i do now? i want my kids to come here already,calld n.v.c they said petitions papers already expired..pls help.thanks

Can you change status from Visitor to Permanent resident?
My Mum is a U.K. citizen and is here on a 3 months waiver program (Visitors visa). I am a U.S. Citizen and would like to apply for her Green Card. Does she have to leave the coutry so I can file for her I-130? Or she can remain here while her green card application is being...
(to be continued)

Labels:

Immigration FAQ (II)

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home